Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The War of Art

We're cooking up some stuff so I figured I'd do a news post. Still figuring out the best place to inform people who might care about whats going on, but until something better presents itself I like blogger over facebook for formatting etc.

Branding!


We're working on some logos and seeing what we can do about making something snazzy for our re-telling series and this is what we came up with. You can see the the Captain of Monte Cristo makes up one arrow, but what are those other two? Hmm Hmm. Perchance a bit of foreshadowing? Who knows!

I'm also getting a Patreon set up for the end of September. For those of you that don't know, patreon allows for communities ( like you! ) to support entrepreneurs ( like us! ) through a monthly subscription. The Idea is that we gain some financial support for the projects we're working on you get some bonus extras for supporting our work. We'll start out low key and try to build it our, but this is a model that's worked well for other artists, so we'll see how it goes.

I'll try to update again soon, I have some other things brewing as well; if only I can get some time to shake out all the things in my head.

John!

No comments: